Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo: Missionary Position Only or You Will Go to Hell

olugbenga oladejo

Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo

Olugbenga Oladejo is the pastor of Complete in Christ Church (link no longer active) in Orton Waterville, Peterborough, England. The church’s website states, Complete in Christ Church is (link no longer active):

…an end-time church dedicated to holiness, righteousness, prayers and deliverance ministries. We are committed to going to heaven and to minister to as many souls as are ready to go to heaven. We recognise the signs of the end as explained by our Lord Jesus Christ that the love of many shall wax cold(Matthew 24) as we can see in our days. Therefore we teach sinners to repent and children of God to be ready like the wise virgins (Matthew 25).

The Lord Jesus Christ set up this church to bring his children back to the ancient landmark which must not be removed. Proverbs22:28. That is why in Complete in Christ Church we teach holiness and righteousness and abhor all forms of worldliness. We teach children of God to live holy life within and without. When you join us, our beginners class to discipleship class will show you biblical basis of holy living, Psalm15.

Our commitment to holy living is also extended towards outward appearance in our dressings as we discourage all forms of immoral dressings and bodily adornments among men and women.

Complete in Christ Church is a full deliverance ministries where prayers that move mountain are answered by our Lord Jesus Christ. Our services are always full of power of the Holy Spirit with apostolic signs and wonders. Holy Spirit will teach your hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by your arms (Psalm 18:34)…

According to Pastor Oladejo, any married couple that has sex in any other position but the missionary position with the man on top will not inherit the kingdom of God. Doggie style? Hell! Masturbation? Hell! Your sex life may be hot now, but use any position but the missionary position and you will end up in hell!

Here’s some of the godly sex advice Oladejo gives to married people:

The lord told me, “look, when I asked my children to get married… on their matrimonial bed, they commit a lot of immorality.” He said I should tell them that they are not going to heaven. There is an everlasting covenant. Those who break that everlasting covenant are not going to make it into heaven.

Couples who practice the woman on top… I want to repeat this, because this is the warning he gave me….When you are with your wife, the lord has made man to be the head. Not the woman. So those men who enjoy their wife coming on top of them in the matrimonial bed, the lord says they are not coming to heaven at all...

The lord told me about those who practice like a dog. The lord did not to create you to behave like a dog on your matrimonial bed. Or like a cow. Or like a chicken.”

“If you are practicing hanging with your wife [bondage], you are inventing different styles… Don’t go and be hanging your wife. Don’t go and be hanging your husband. Do not try different styles: they do sex in different styles that are contrary to god.”

“Those who masturbate. That department [of hell] is for them. Those who give lustful pleasure to the flesh. Women who masturbate. Men who masturbate… The demons will come to them.” And while the masturbator “soul will cry,” the demons  “will be laughing. And they will be happy.”

“The man should lie on top of the woman. The natural style, the one way god has given us as man and wife.”

Here’s the pastor’s video. The sex advice begins around the 6 minute mark:

1. Michael Mock

As with so many of these Sex Police types, he sure does seem to have put in an awful lot of thought on the topic.

Thou doth protest too much, yes? As we know from the never ending Evangelical sex scandals, those who preach the hardest against sexual sin are often doing that which they preach against.

2. John Arthur

Hi Bruce,

This pastor is a Pentecostal “nut cake”. “Missionary position”?????????????? The guy is making it all up.

Shalom,

John Arthur

Sadly, I think this guy Really believes this stuff. This is really, really out there.

3. Matt Martin

He HAS to be a Poe.

You’d think, but he’s the real deal. He makes me look like a liberal when compared to my fundamentalist days.

4. mikespeir

Sex, sex, sex, sex! Do these people ever think about anything else?

Short answer is no. 🙂

5. Geoff

That’s embarrassing, I quite like Peterborough. I doubt he has much of a congregation.

He seems to know a lot about all these different positions. Just saying…

6. Ahab

Well, I’m definitely going to hell, according to this preacher. Why are people like him so obsessed with what other consenting adults do in their bedrooms?

You know the answer to your question 🙂

7. Monty

Yet another reminder of why I am so glad I walked away from churches and religion.

8. HeIsSailing

I did some snooping around YouTube. It looks like Olugbenga Oladejo is somehow also affiliated with this African church https://www.youtube.com/user/Ynhitz/videos You do not have to watch the videos. Just look at the titles. Warning Against oral sex From Jesus to Married Christian Couples. A woman in Hell for fake hair. You will go to hell if you listen to Michael Jackson. The 20 sins of jewelery. Women in Hell because their husbands did not pay the dowry. A man in Hell for lusting after a woman dressed sensually. A woman in Hell for sucking her husband’s sexual part. Pope John Paul II in Hell. An 8 Year Old Child in Hell for Watching cartoons. And on and on and on … What amazes me is not so much the fear and superstition coming out of these backwater churches. I saw plenty of that growing up in the American mid-west. What amazes me even more is that American Evangelicals often brag that Christianity is spreading like wildfire in sub-sahara Africa, and will claim them into their numbers when the opportunity suits them. I have long suspected that if Evangelicals could actually see these churches that they brag about, they would not even recognize them as Christianity. You want Christianity to spread into alien cultures that actively believe in magic? This is what you get.

1. Ahab

Some western preachers actually encourage these superstitions. Reinhard Bonnke comes to mind: http://republic-of-gilead.blogspot.com/2011/09/religious-right-around-globe-reinhard.html

2. Becky Wiren

I’m not surprised. It is western ministers who helped write the anti-gay bill in Uganda, including the “death for being gay” part. People have protested that part of the law but as far as I know, the Christian Right is okay with it.

1. Matt Martin

Yup. Dominionists. They’ve also done their evil work in Nigeria. I believe Kenya is on the list too.

3. Kingskido

The comments about issues like this puts the person giving the information in the court of humans and deny that the message has any credible origin; in this case God. I believe that if man really believes the existence of God and he is answerable to God, then he would want to verify such information with the purported source. And many humans come short of the ability to communicate with and hear from God.

We have two options ie. the message is from a cranky or religious fanatic under some illusions and should not be taken serious or It is actually true in its entirety. In the first instance all comments made denying any truth about this Pastors story are correct and he should be disregarded; in the second instance all comments are in error and following the self-delusion deniability that gives man false hope when matters are too difficult for us to accept but cannot handle.

The arguments for and against the story may be seen as just personal opinions but in the day when man stands before God to answer for everything he did on this earth it will be clear who was in error but it will be too late to make amends and this is what Satan is using to make man offend every Gods instruction today as has been from begining

9. Matilda

I’m from near Peterborough and can assure you this crazy man will have just a few crazy followers. We Brits are blessed (or cursed) with a generous measure of cynicism….and I’d like to think common sense! I now live in Wales where a similar small wacky group meets in my village hall and are laughed at by the rest of us. They say that under the beautiful sea that I view from my windows, is Leviathan, about to strike the country for our perceived sins. I keep hoping I’ll see him and snap a photo to make me millions as I unmask Wales’ very own Loch Ness Monster!

10. Marlena

“The lord did not to create you to behave like a dog on your matrimonial bed. Or like a cow. Or like a chicken.”

Chicken, huh? Haven’t heard that one before. Pretty extreme tastes this guy must have when his congregation isn’t around.

11. Angiep

He forgot to mention fetishists who practice “pony play.” They actually dress up as horses and get each other all turned on for sex that way. Obviously that is OF THE DEVIL!!!

12. Susan

In the days of Noah, many made snide remarks and mocked Noah when he was building the ark and inviting people to come in to safety. Alas! It was like a dream when the flood came. Thinking it was going to abate shortly, they realisd too late that all what Noah was telling them was true; they were swept off by the flood. If you people continue to despise the warnings of God by His servant, you will likewise perish.
    To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

And you know this to be true, how? Were you there? Outside of a mythical story in a mythical book, you have no evidence for your claims. Why, then, should any of us listen to your warnings? Suppose I believed that Earth was populated with Aliens from Mars. I don’t KNOW they exist, but I read a science fiction book that told they do, indeed, exist. Would you consider it rational and reasonable to believe Earth is populated with Aliens from Mars? Of course not? Yet, you expect people to dismiss reason, rationality, and skepticism in favor of mythical stories written thousands of years ago.

I will, indeed, perish, as will all living things, but I have no fear of God or judgement. When I am dead, I will remain dead. End of story.