The Black Collar Crime Series relies on public news stories and publicly available information for its content. If any incorrect information is found, please contact Bruce Gerencser. Nothing in this post should be construed as an accusation of guilt. Those accused of crimes are innocent until proven guilty.
According to police reports, the female minor and her mother reported ongoing sexual misconduct to officers on March 20, and said it took place between 2012 and 2015.
She said the suspect touched her in sexually inappropriately ways, engaged in inappropriate conversations about sex, and asked her “what would happen if they did have sex,” reports say.
The Moncks Corner man was released on a $100,000 bond after being charged with 3rd-degree criminal sexual conduct with a minor.
Heyward’s Linkedin page lists the following information:
- Senior Pastor at Eternity Ministries
- Owner/creative director of Genesis 1 Media, LLC a film, video, music, and publication company
- Law Enforcement with the Coastal Crisis Chaplaincy
- Founder of a youth organization known as Radical Revolution Ministries that hosts youth events and founded a youth pastors and leadership alliance known as the Holy City Alliance.
- Specialties: Licensed Minister,Gospel Rapper, cinematographer/editor/director