Christians Say the Darnedest Things: Pete Buttigieg Makes a Fool of God Says Steve Van Nattan

steve van nattan

AND GOD SAID, “LET THERE BE FAGGOTS.”  You will not find that statement in Genesis, Chapter One. But, Democrat Pete Buttigieg is sure God makes faggots.

If God made Pete a faggot, God is a blithering idiot.

….

Pete’s god is not the God of the Bible.

God created Pete a sodomite, and then God called for Pete to be stoned to death for sodomy, according to the law God gave Moses on Mount Sinai. This sort of talk is considered good edification only in the B Ward of the State Hospital.

Pete’s logic makes a great fool of God. God gave the law against sodomy, and then God made Pete a queer. Not lately, dim bulb.

This is a perfect illustration of the Satanic and demonic power in the lives and thinking of modern leaders in America. This raging beast, Pete, claims that sodomy has brought him closer to God. The only faggot god I know of that would cuddle up to Pete is Shiva, the faggot god of Hinduism.

— Steve Van Natten, Baalam’s Ass Speaks, And God Said, “Let There be Faggots”, April 8, 2019

1. Trenton

What a jackass. I can really see the christian love from this guy. He probably thinks helping the least of these is beneath him.

2. ObstacleChick

“Oh wow, now I want to become a Christian after listening to this guy!” -said no decent human being ever.

3. Beth

I’d say the god of the Bible does a pretty good job at making a fool of himself.

4. Randall

God loves all of his children. Period. Love. Joy and peace to all.

5. Kris

In fairness the God of the Bible could create a homosexual and then condemn him.

Isaiah 45:7

Forming light, and preparing darkness, Making peace, and preparing evil, I [am] Jehovah, doing all these things.’

6. Edward Hafner

Homosexuality is a choice and the a great many people making the wrong choice. And every man did what was right in their OWN eyes.

1. GeoffT

If homosexuality is a choice then so is being heterosexual. I’m assuming you are heterosexual. Can you imagine having sex with a man? No? I didn’t think so! It isn’t a choice now is it?

I know it’s hard for you but now try and imagine that you’ve been born wanting sex with someone the same sex as you. Almost all species of animals exhibit homosexual tendencies in some individuals. It’s not a choice, it’s the way you are born. People need to grow up on this point.

2. Grammar Gramma

If homosexuality is a choice, then so is heterosexuality. When did you choose to be heterosexual?

7. Stephen Van Nattan

God blew two whole cities into Hell and rescued the only straight man in that city. If there had been any other straight men in Sodom, God would have rescued them before he blew the city away. But, the message is, sodomy is a capital offense with God. The law of Moses, given on Mount Sinai, underscores God’s thoughts on sodomy. You cannot claim to follow the religion of the Bible, either Jewish or Christian, and be a sodomite. You can try, but Hell is where God will send you in the end. Your choice.

8. Astreja

Stephen, do you actually think you can trust the word and the promises of a god that thinks eternal torture is “justice”? Eternity is a long, long time to keep your thoughts pristine and your piety piping hot. If there was such a place as hell (but I rather doubt that; ’tis a silly place), you and other True Believers™ are no safer than the people you so cheerfully condemn.

9. GeoffT

“ Your choice.”

Stephen, your words. Ignoring the patently ridiculous claim that your bible city was, quite literally, 100% gay minus one (oh, and by the way, were all the women lesbians)….hell, I cannot ignore it! How was there a population if nobody was having procreative sex? I’m sorry, but your position is one of sheer ill-considered foolishness, based on your obsessive superstitious belief.

However, the point I make in highlighting the ‘your choice’ words is that it isn’t a choice. If it were a choice then, given the prejudice and hatred that is directed at homosexuals, everybody would choose ‘straight’. Yet 10% at least of the world population is gay (and what about animals that exhibit the characteristic, do they exercise choice’?), so there is a very strong presumption that it is a matter of genetics. Indeed, I’m assuming you are married, and consider yourself normal. Did you at sometime ‘choose’ not to be gay? Could you possibly have chosen otherwise? Exactly, so it’s hardly a ‘choice’.